As a service to the ALS community, we’re providing online access to a variety of resources, including publications, videos, books, and informative websites that provide a wealth of easy-to-access information on important topics for ALS patients and their caregivers.
- Find support groups in your area.
- Books, videos, and other ALS Association-produced educational materials.
- Products and services that can aid ALS patients in daily living.
- Find a ALS Association Certified Treatment Center or Clinic.
- Navigating the System – Help in dealing with the ins and outs of Medicare.
- The Patient Advocate Foundation ALS Medicare Resource Line
- The Welmed Foundation has a number of resources available for caregivers
- ALS Texas Connection – A private online forum where caregivers impacted by ALS in Texas can communicate, ask questions and engage with other ALS caregivers who understand their experience.
Please contact us if there are any helpful resources you feel should be listed on this page.
Find Local Services
At ALS Texas, we're here to help you and your family stay one step ahead of the disease through support groups, equipment loans, ALS clinics, and more.